This
tutorial is actually in dedicated for those of you who have downloaded
flash games from the internet , do not know how to download flash games
on the internet please read more ... we
immediately started here I just use a flash game that I downloaded from
Games.co.id and I will change the format . swf into . exe to be played ,
although not install adobe and or other media player .
Here completeness Software you need :
Adobe Flash Player
File format to be changed . Swf
flash Builder
Immediately, the third Download file here ( click on the show)
Spoiler for title :
Download Adobe Flash Player ( If you have not yet )
Pass : knyflashbuilder
Download Flash . Swf ( game ) ( if you want to try it but if you 've got a skip .. )
Download Flash Builder ( Tools for change . Swf file into the file . Exe )
For the tutorial click the Show button below ..
First Install your first app Flash Builder and Adobe Flash Player ( if you do not already have one)
Next is please open Flash Builder and fill your file as shown below instructions .
Here
I use thrill_rush.swf file that I downloaded from Games.co.id and Icon
images are free but Apple Icon image format . Ico which you can use as
your application icon Pictures .
If
the file has been selected and the Icon is selected please click the
Build button to create the file . Swf file to a. Exe , previously used
to select where you will store your files for example :
Then click the Save button . If completed will appear as shown below .
Please open your app yourself and your game will appear soon . you can open the game as normal without having to first install or install Adobe Flash Player .
See the game results I managed to change a file . Exe is how cool ? Have a Nice Day !
Thank you for visiting if you do not work please report dikolom mananya comment section you are confused .. If you want to see me make a successful game please try to download the game here Limelink File Host
Sources : Trap Hack
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar